أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=187689
1280 3

5 98 Repentant prayer is answered

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and companions , either:

We ask God to bless you with sincere repentance , and do you think you can improve in God, and I know that God Almighty names Tawab ,

He loves the repentant Almighty , as He says : God loves those who repent { Cow : 222 } .

God Almighty rejoices servant , if he repents him , narrated that Anas bin Malik said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him :

God the most joy when repentance Abdo repent him , from one of you was on his camel land of the wilderness , and it Fanfltaat him his food and drink ,

Weiss came of them lay down a tree in the shade , has despaired of his camel , Fbana is well if it is to have a list ,

He took Bouktamha , then said with joy : You are my servant, O Lord, and I , made ​​a mistake of joy . Narrated by sheikhs , and the term for a Muslim .

And if a person repents , God will forgive him his sin whatever was great , he says: Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against themselves, do not despair of

The mercy of God that God forgives all sins: for He is Oft { Cliques: 53 } .

Rather, God thanks and generosity alter the disadvantage repentant advantages , as the Almighty said : Except those who repent and secure work and a good work Those switches

God their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft -Furqan { 70 } .

The warning contained on the sins of Kalmna answer pray , do not catch the penitent sincere in his repentance , Ibn al-Qayyim commenting

On a menacing texts : the public and said : This is the warning that his judgment of his ilk intimidating texts which indicate that the act

Mguetd this provision has left behind him a blocker , has shown the text and the consensus that proof of repentance for Huq intimidating . Oh.

It has repented of his sin , God responds prayed thanks to him and his generosity ,

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : fatma7072

افتراضي رد: Repentant prayer is answered

جزاكم الله خيرا

ماشاء الله وجزاكم الله خيرا

جزاكي الله كل خير

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ضــي القمــر
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Istikhaarah,How to pray istikhaarah,كيفية صلاة الاستخارة شقاوة آنثى What is Islam
ذكر لأوقات الصلاة" Thakir Prayer Times sawsan1 موبايلات - جوالات
The importance of the prayer الرزان What is Islam

الساعة الآن 08:47 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل