أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

جديد لا غناء الا بعد فقر_اروع قصه عن طفله يتيم_ اجدد قصه عن لليتيم ل2024

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
كيف حالكم يا اصدقائى الاعزاء اليوم سوف اسرد لكم قصة عنه طفلة عانت جدا لكن الله لا يترك احد ضل الله معها لاخر الطريق يسر لها جميع الطرق حتى وصلت لمكانتها الحاليه من تاليفى اتمنى ان تنال اعجابكم جديد سوف اترككم مع القصه.

مرحبا انا اسمى قمر عندى 25 سنه اليوم سوف اسرد لكم قصتى ورحلتى فى الحياه
كان عندى ابى وامى اجمل ما اعطاهم لى الله كنا نعيش فى اجمل بيت بالحى امى اعطتنا فردا جديدا بالعائله شمس اجمل اخت والطف اخت بالدنيا كنا احلى عائله و اسعدها وكنا كل جمعه نزهب بنزهه و اتت اسوء جمعه لى فى هذه السنه 26/8 هذا اليوم كنا ذاهبين لنزهتنا الى الحديقه بالعربه لكن حصل لنا حادث شنيع امى وابى ماتوا اما اختى فيداها جريحو جرح عميق وانا راسى فتحت و يدى كسرت اختى كانت تنزف بشده و كانت المشفى ليست قريبه جريت اوقفت سياره وذهبنا الى المشفى وهذه المشفى كانت اقرب مشفى لنا وكانت خاصه لم يعالجونا جيدا بما اننا اطفال وليس معنا مال
لطفو جرح اختى ووضعو عليه بقايا قطن المشفى اما انا نفس الشى اتو ببقايا المشفى و نظفوا جرح رأسى و تركوا يدى مكسوره و بالتاكيد صاحب السياره لم يكن معه مال المشى
ذهبنا الى البيت الاذى لم يتبقى لنا الا سواه انا واختى الصغيره كانت عندها 6 سنوات وانا 8 سنوات كنا صغيرين لم اذهب للدراسه و كنت انا واختى بمدرسه خاصه بالتالى كانوا يطلبون مال و لم يكن معنا بعنا بيتنا بارخص ثمن بما اننا اطفال ذهبت لاعمل وكنت بسن 9 سنوات و اختى كانت مريضه مرض خطير بالقلب كنت اعمل ل 14 ساعه باليوم عمل جزئى واساسى لاجلب لها الدواء و لكن لم يكفى هذا وظل هذا الشئ لمدة سنتين و لكن مع الاسف اختى فارقت الحياه ولم يتبقى لى اى شى من رائحة امى اوابى او اختى العزيزه ظللت اعمل الله وهبنى موهبتين رائعتين انى اسطتيع اصلاح اى شئ مهما كان هواتف ادوات منزليه اى شئ و موهبة الرسم فى دقائق معدوده
و كنت عندى 13سنه فى يوم اتت مدام و زوجها الى متجرى الذى اعمل به و طلبوا منى رسمه كانت بغاية الصعوبه و كانت عباره عن شواطئ وناس وجبال و بالوراء غابه و اسد يخرج من الغابه لياكل معظم الناس و مالبعض الاخر يجرى ويهرب و هى جزئين كانت غاية الصعوبه لكن بالنسبه لى كالعاده انهتها فى 5 دقائق كانوا مذهولين و جدوا صعوبه فى تصديق الامر ان هذه تنتهى فى هذا الوقت كانوا يقولون لى ناتى ناخذاها متى عندما قلت لهم انتظروا سوف انهيها حالآ كانوا يعتقدون انى امزح
قالوا: اين اباك وامك نريد ان نشكرهم على هذه الموهبه
طأطأ رأسى وقلت لهم رحمهم الله اخذوا يبكون
قالو:متى
قلت: فى 8 من عمرى
قالوا:من غير اى تردد او مقدمات هل تقبلين ان تكونى ابنتنا
انا نظرت لهم لم اصدق ان هذا حقيقى

قولت:حقا
قالوا:بالطبع نحن نتشرف ان تكونى ابنتنا نحن متزوجين من 4 سنوات و الله لم يشاء ان ننجب اكيد هذا لييسرنا لكى انتى ابنه جميله ولطيفه جدا و متميزه مشاء الله وعندك موهبه لا مثيل لها
نحن نتشرف شرف شديد ان تكون ابنتنا بهذا القدر من الجمال و الطف و الموهبه
و هما يتكلمون بهذه الطريقه انهمرت دموعى بشده ظللت ابكى و ابكى اخذونى فى احضانهم كانت اول مره من خمس سنوات احس بهذا الاحساس قبلت
قالوا:هل تاتين معنا الآن
قلت: انا موهبتى الرسم واعشق عملى لانه يتيح لى استخدام موهبتى فلن اتخلى عنه هل تقبلون
قلوا:اكيد نقبل هذا قرارك متى سوف تنتهين من عملك نأتى و ناخذك
قلت: الساعه السابعه
كنت اعيش فى بيت صاحبة المتجر الذى اعمل به و كانت تاخذ من مرتبى
اتو فى تمام الساعه السابعه كانهم كانو ينتظرونى انتهيت من عملى و خرجت لهم كانوا ينتظرونى بسياره خياليه
و لكن لم ياخذونى للبيت مباشره ذهبنا للمتجر ملابس كبيرل جدا كانوا يتسوقون لى اشتروا ملابس لى كثيره كانهم ينتظرون هذه اللحظه من فارغ الصبر
و كنت مندهشه و كانوا يجلبون لى احذيه كثيره و مصففات شعر واشياء غيرها كثيره انا كنت غامره فى السعاده و كنت اول مره اقول فيها امى وابى منذ فتره
قلت:اشكرك امى وابى و خرجت منى من دافع الحب تلقاء نفسها نظروا لى نظره كنت اول مره اراها فى حياتى كانهم يقولون لى قولى هذه الكلمه اكثر اخذو يبكون و اخذونى باحضانهم ذهبت الى المنزل هو فى الحقيقه كان منزلين فى منزل فيلا شئ من هذا القبيل كان كبير جدا حتى كان اكبر من منزلى القديم و اخذونى غرفتهم قالوا لى سوف تنامين معنا حتى ننهى غرفتك و سوف نسجلك بمدرسه لن تذهبين المدرسه بالصباح و تمارسين موهبتهك هنا لن تعملين سوف نوفر لكى كل شئ تحتاجينه اى شئ و فعلا هذا ما حصل ثانى يوم قمت الساعه التاسعه اخذوا اجازه مخصوص ليجهزوا غرفتى و بالمناسبه كانوا يعملون مهندسين معماريين
و نظرت فى الصاله لقيت ادوات الرسم و امى واقفه تجهز فى المطبخ وابى واقف مع الرجال الذين يجهزون غرفتى
و اتت الى امى و قالت: تعالى يا قمر لتاكلين
من ذلك اليوم وانا اعيش افضل حياة اذهب الى المدرسه و امى رزقت باخ و اسمته نور تيمنا باسم اختى رحمها الله شمس
و خرجت من المرحله الثانويه و دخلت كلية فنون تطبيقيه كنت بطلع الاولى دائما غير الشهادات الشهريه والسانويه و كنت محبوبه من الجميع عندما انتهيت من الكليه وتخرجت امى وابى وقاموا بتوفير لى مصاريف مكتبى الجديد الذى كنت احلم به
و بدأت مشروعى بهندسة الديكور و بعدها فتحت شركه بتطويرى و قمت بالسفر انا وامى وابى واخى الى امريكا لاطور عملى هناك
و بالفعل هذا ما حصل تطورت و اقمت شركه بلوس انجلوس وبدأت اسافر عبر العالم
و بقيت اكثرمهندسة ديكور مشهوره فى اوروبا و امريكا الشماليه بافكارى الجديده و الابداعيه و موهبتى
و بطلب بلاسم و الان انا سوف اتزوج امريكى اسلم مشانى
و انا الا اعيش بسعاده ليس لها مثيل
احببت ان اسرد عليكم قصتى لاقول لكم ان انت لست يتيم الله معك وطوال ما ان معك الله لن تغلب ابدا تتطلع للامام لا تقف مكانك انظر لمستقبلك

اتمنى ان تكون القصه اعجبتكم وان اعجبتكم لا تنسوا التقييم لانى حقا حقا تعبت بها و انشاء الله غدا سوف انزلها بلانجليزى
فى امان الله وحفظه

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : tasneem$toto

افتراضي رد: لا غناء الا بعد فقر_اروع قصه عن طفله يتيم_ اجدد قصه عن لليتيم ل2024

سلمت يداكِ
ولكن القصة بها اخطاء لغوية وموضوعية تحتاج لمراجعات فنرجو التانى والمراجعة

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

بارك الله فيكي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : عرش الرحمان

الف شكر ياعسل
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

حصرياً Do not sing only after the poverty of the story of the story of a child orp

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
How are you, my dear friends today I will tell you the story of a child suffered very, but God does not let anyone go astray with God to the last way pleased all the ways until I reached the current status of Talfy I hope you get a new admiration I will leave you with the story.

Hello, I am my name qamar , my 25 year old. Today I will list my story and my journey in life

My father and mother were the most beautiful thing he gave them to me. We were living in the most beautiful house in the neighborhood. My mother gave us a new member of the family. The sun is the nicest sister and the youngest child. We were the happiest family and we were happy. I went to the hospital and we went to the hospital and this hospital was our nearest hospital and they were not treating us, and they were not treating us. Well since we are kids and not with us money
A child was injured by a wound, and the remains of the hospital cotton were put on it, and I, too, inhaled the remains of the hospital, cleaned my head, and left my hands broken, and certainly the owner of the car did not have the money of the hospital.
We went to the house, which was left only for me, and my younger sister had 6 years and I was 8 years old. We were young. I did not go to study. I was a teacher and I had a private school, so they asked for money and we did not sell our house at a cheaper price. Years and his sister was a serious heart disease I was working for 14 hours a day work is partial and essential to give her medicine, but this was not enough and remained this thing for two years, but unfortunately died and left the life and left me none of the smell of my mother Awabi or my dear Aziz I work God and built two wonderful talents that I can fix anything, no matter what home appliances Anything and talent for drawing in a few minutes.
And I was 13 years old on the day that Madame and her husband came to my shop, which I work and they asked me to draw it was very difficult and it was about the beaches and people and mountains and on the back forest and lion coming out of the jungle to eat most people and others are being run and are two parts were very But as for me, as I used to finish in 5 minutes, they were amazed and found it difficult to believe that it was over. At this time they were telling me, "Let's take it when when I told them, 'Wait, I'll finish it.' They thought I was joking.
They said: Where is your father and your mother, we want to thank them for this talent
I said to them, May Allah have mercy on them, they will weep
They said: When
I said: At 8 years of age
They said: Without any hesitation or introductions, would you accept to be our daughter?
I looked at them I could not believe this was true
She said: Really
They said: Of course we are honored to be our daughter we are married for 4 years and God did not want to give birth to this sure to facilitate that you are a beautiful son and very nice and distinct Mshallah and you have an unparalleled talent
We have the honor of being so beautiful, talented and talented
And they are talking this way I was in tears and I kept crying and crying took me in their arms was the first time in five years I felt this sense before
They said: Do you come with us now?
I said: I am talented graphic and I love my work because it allows me to use my talent will not give up do you accept
Say: We accept this your decision when you will finish your work come and take you
I said: The seventh hour
I used to live in my shopkeeper's house and she was taken from my place
Ato at the seventh hour they were waiting for me I finished my work and went out to them were waiting for me a fancy car
But did not take me to the house directly, we went to the store clothes very large were shopping for me bought clothes to me many are waiting for this moment of empty patience

And I was surprised and they bring me many shoes and hair dyes and many other things I was venturing in happiness and I was the first time to say my mother and father since the period
I said: I thank you my mother and father and came out of me from the drive of love spontaneously looked at me I was the first time I see in my life they say to me say this word more They cried and took me by their arms I went home It really was two houses in a villa house Something like this was So big that it was bigger than my old house and they took me to their room they said to me you will sleep with us until we finish your room and we will teach you in school and you will not go to school in the morning and practice your talent here, you will not work, we will provide for everything you need,

On the second day of the ninth hour I took a special leave to prepare my room and on the occasion they were working architects
I looked at the hall and I got drawing tools and my mother was standing in the kitchen and my father stood with the men who equipped my room
And came to my mother and said: Come up, moon to eat
From that day I live the best life I go to school and my mother Rizk Bach and named Nour after the name of my sister shams, may God have mercy on her

I graduated from the secondary stage and entered the Faculty of Applied Arts I was always the first to change the certificates of the monthly and the second and I was loved by everyone when I finished college and graduated from my mother and father and provided me with the expenses of my new office, which I dreamed of
I started my project with decoration engineering and then I opened a development company and I traveled by myself, my mother, my father and my brother to America to develop my work there
And that's really what happened. I developed and settled Los Angeles and started traveling around the world
And remained the most famous decorative architecture in Europe and North America Bafkari new and creative and talent
And by asking for a plasm and now I will marry an American woman
And now I live happily ever after

I love to tell you my story to tell you that youare not an orphan of God with you and for as long as God with you will never overcome Looking forward Do not stand where you see your future
I hope you liked the story and admire it Do not forget to evaluate because I really really tired of it
Good Bay

إظهار التوقيع

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?p=2876042#post2876042
هذه القصه بلانجليزيه اتمنو ان تثبتوا القصه بلانجليزيه لانى حقا حقا اخذت 4 ساعات حتى اترجمها كلها

إظهار التوقيع

افتراضي رد: Do not sing only after the poverty of the story of the story of a child

رد: Do not sing only after the poverty of the story of the story of a child تســلمى رد: Do not sing only after the poverty of the story of the story of a child

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

افتراضي رد: Do not sing only after the poverty of the story of the story of a child

يسلموووووووووو
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حنين الروح123

يسلمو تم دمج القصة بالترجمة
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حنين الروح123

130003 رد: لا غناء الا بعد فقر_اروع قصه عن طفله يتيم_ اجدد قصه عن لليتيم ل2024

أكثر من رائعة تسلمي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : لؤلؤة الحَياة

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
رسالة لكل يتيم بناسبة يوم اليتيم , رسالة حب لليتيم , 1\4 يوم اليتيم احلي رسائل لليتيم جنا حبيبة ماما رسائل وتوبيكات

الساعة الآن 05:56 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل