أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي وفرنسي الحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawawi's

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي وفرنسي الحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawawi's

Translation of Imam An-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths
HADITH 31 : The concept of Al-Zuhd asceticism in Islam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English إنجليزي
On the authority of Sahl bin Saad Al-Saedi, who said :
A man came to the prophet and said: "O Messenger of Allah, direct me to an act which, if I do it, [will cause] Allah to love me and people to love me." He said: "Renounce the world and Allah will love you, and renounce what people possess and people will love you."

a fine Hadith related by Ibn Majah and others with good chains of authorities.

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي وفرنسي الحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawawi's
Français French فرنسي
Hadiths 31
Aboû Abbâs Sahl ben Sades Sâ`idî (que Dieu soit satisfait de lui), a dit:
Un homme se rendit auprès du Prophète (à lui bénédiction et salut), et lui dit: « O Envoyé de Dieu, enseigne-moi une action dont l`accomplissement me vaudra l`amour de Dieu et celui des hommes » Il lui répondit:
« Méprise les choses d`ici bas, Dieu t`aimera, et méprise ce que possèdent les hommes, et les hommes t`aimeront ».

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزيالحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 31

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي وفرنسي الحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawaw

بارك الله فيك واحسن اليكِ

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : جنا حبيبة ماما

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي وفرنسي الحديث 31 الزهد Translation of the 40 Nawaw

تسلمي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل