أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of the

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of the

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Translation of Imam An-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths

HADITH 29 : Deeds that lead to Paradise II

English إنجليزي

On the authority of Muadh bin Jabal, who said:

I said: "O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and will keep me away from Hell fire." He said: "You have asked me about a major matter, yet it is easy for him for whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. You should worship Allah, associating nothing with Him, you should perform the prayers, you should pay the zakat, you should fast in Ramadan, and you should make the pilgrimage to the House." Then he said:" Shall I not show you the gates of goodness ? Fasting [which] is a shield, charity [which] extigueshes sin as water extebgueshes fire; and the praying of a man in the deapth of night." Then he recited : "Who forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of that We have bestowed on them. No soul knoweth what is kept hid for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do". (quran, verse) Then he said: " Shall I not tell you of the peak of the matter, its pillar, and its topmost part?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "The peak of the matter is Islam; the pillar is prayer; and its topmost part is jihad." Then he said: "Shall I not tell you of the controling of all that ?" I said:"Yes, O Messenger of Allah", and he took hold of his tongue and said: "Restrain this." I said: "O Prophet of Allah, will what we say be held against us ?" He said: "May your mother be bereaved of you, Muadh ! Is there anything that topples people on their faces - or he said on their noses into Hell-fire other than the jests of their tongues ?"

related by Al-Tirmithi, who said it was a fine and true hadlth.

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of the

Français French فرنسي

Hadiths 29
Mouâd ben Djabal (que dieu soit satisfait de lui) a dit: je dis: «O Envoyé de Dieu, enseigne-moi une action qui me conduise au Paradis, et m`éloigne de l`Enfer». Il répondit:
« certes, tu m`as demandé une chose grave, mais elle sera simplifiee pour celui à qui Allah, très Haut, facilite la tâche. Adore Allah, sans lui adjoindre nul associé, observe la prière rituelle, acquitte la zekâa, jeûne durant le mois de Ramadhân, accomplis le pélerinage à la Kaba ».
Puis le prophète poursuivit.
« Veux - tu que je te montre lesportes du Bien? Le jeûne est un rempart. L`aumône éteint le péché comme l`eau eteint le feu. La prière de l`homme au milieu de la nuit... (est la meilleure) ».
puis il récita le verset: « ils s'arrachent de leurs lits... » jusqu`au mot: « .. qu'ils oeuvraient! » ( 32:16-17 ), . puis il reprit:
« Veux -tu que je te montre la partie principale de la religion, sa colonne et l`extrémité de son sommet? ».
«Oui, ô Envoyé de Dieu», répondis je.Il répondit:
« La partie principale de la religion, c`est la soumission à Dieu, sa colonne, c`est la prière, rituelle, et l`extrémité de son sonamet, la guerre sainte ».
Il ajouta:
« Veux-tu que je t`apprenne ce qui soutient tout cela? ».
«Oui, ô Envoyé de Dieu», répondis-je. Il saisit alors sa propre langue et dit:

« Garde-toi de celle-là ».
je lui dis: «O Prophète de Dieu, serons-nous donc susceptibles d`être châtiés pour avoir parlé?». Il me répondit:
« Malheureux, est-ce que les gens ne tombent pas en Enfer, face en avant, (ou: sur leur nez) comme conséquence des calomnies que profère leur langue? ».

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of

تسلمي موضوع رائع
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : مريم 2

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Translation of

تحفة اوى اوى بجد ولله بس انتى عملة لية انجليش

بارك الله فيكي
وجعلها في ميزان حسناتك يارب

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : بحلم بالفرحة

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 29 أخبرني بعمل يدخلني الجنة Trans

شكرا حبيبتي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
حديث: إن أحدكم يُجمع خلقه , شرح أحاديث الأربعين , أحاديث الأربعين النووية سارة سرسور السنة النبوية الشريفة
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 25 ذهب أهل الدثور بالأجور Translation of the 40 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 24 ياعبادي إني حرمت الظلم Translation of the 40 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 16 لا تغضب Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 16 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 15 من كان يؤمن بالله Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 15 أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 04:27 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل