أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي Status of Hadeeth “Were it not for Muhammad, I would not have created you”

Status of Hadeeth “Were it not for Muhammad, I would not have created you”
Status of Hadeeth “Were it not for Muhammad,
I would not have created you”?
Question
What is your opinion on this hadeeth (prophetic narration)? It was narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When Adam committed his sin, he said: ‘O Lord, I ask You by virtue of Muhammad to forgive me.’ Allah said: ‘O Adam, how do you know Muhammad when I have not created him yet?’ He said: ‘O Lord, because when You created me with Your hand and breathed into me the soul that You created for me, I lifted my head and I saw it written on the pillars of the Throne: La ilaha ill-Allah Muhammad Rasool Allah, and I knew that You would not attach to Your name any but the most beloved of creation to You.’ Allah said: ‘You have spoken the truth, O Adam, for he is the most beloved of creation to Me, and as you asked Me by virtue of him, I have forgiven you. Were it not for Muhammad, I would not have created you.’”
Answer
Praise be to Allah.
This hadeeth is fabricated, as was explained by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him), because Allah only created the jinn and mankind to worship Him alone with no partner or associate, and Adam (peace be upon him) is one of mankind. And Allah is the source of strength. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fatawa Ibn Baz (26/327)
Al-Bayhaqi said concerning it in Dalail al-Nubuwwah (5/489): It was narrated only by ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Zayd ibn Aslam, who is da’eef (weak). End quote.
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said concerning it in al-Tawassul (p.166):
It was narrated in marfoo’ (reports attributed directly to the Prophet) and mawqoof (not directly attributed to the prophet but rather the Companion) reports attributed to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him), but (its isnad/chain of transmission) includes ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Aslam, who is da’eef according to their consensus and he makes many mistakes. End quote.
Al-Albani (and Allah have mercy on him) ruled that it is fabricated in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah (25).
See also the answer to question number 23290.
And Allah knows best.
Source: Islam Q&A

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: Status of Hadeeth “Were it not for Muhammad, I would not have created y

»» مشكوره ««

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
What is the meaning of the hadeeth “Do not inveigh against time (waqt) for أم أمة الله What is Islam
Why was mankind created أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 05:06 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل