أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=337616
382 2

2131 1168499165 A message to an atheist

A message to an atheist

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
Praise be to God, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah and after:
One of the strange things that I noticed is that the atheist after his conversion from his religion creates profiles with pseudonyms whose purpose is to confuse the fight against all manifestations of religion and give the religion more time than the religious to give to his religion! I was amazed at this and stopped to ask: Why are you fighting something you originally left ?!
I came out of religion on the pretext that it was a hindrance to your development and prosperity! Well where are your inventions? Where are your discoveries that have brought you to Islam?
I left religion because you saw famines and people in the street sleeping homeless and homeless
OK!! Where is the charity that Islam prevented you from establishing?
Who's lying?
You should tell my friend the atheist that your fight against God is absolute proof of your self-existence
And try to fill that void killer by your battle for manifestations of religion, you are illogical!
How do you fight something you do not believe in existence at all?
Why do you create a page attacking Muslims, instead of creating a page where you can publish the science? If you are truly free from superstitions as you say, why do you fight these myths with all you can strongly? Does that mean they exist?
Or does the believer have no right to believe in what he wants? Are not you the one who called for freedom of thought?
Why do not you create a charity page that aims at good and not falling into the symptoms of people?
What did you change after you left religion?
This is the question you should ask yourself and lie to yourself.
May Allah bless and bless our Prophet Muhammad and praise be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds

A message to an atheist

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : نسيم آڸدکَريآت

افتراضي رد: A message to an atheist

فعلا احنا بعدنا عن تعاليم الدين الاسلامي وبقينا نكذب ع انفسنا ... عندك حق والله كلام جميل وحقيقي .. تسلمين
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : زهره محمد

افتراضي رد: A message to an atheist

رد: A message to an atheist
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Quran: The Word of God للجنة اسعى❤ What is Islam
احلى رسائل بمناسبة عيد الاضحى , مسجات جديدة للتهنئه بعيد الاضحى - رسائل 2024 Message فتاة بالحياء تجملت رسائل وتوبيكات
The Message of Islam محبة صديقاتها What is Islam
Good Night SMS رسائل تصبح على خير بالانجليزى ريموووو رسائل وتوبيكات
مسجات حب وشووق بس بالانجليزي Love Sms Message ريموووو اللغة الانجليزية English

الساعة الآن 12:31 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل