أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=339385
621 2

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter

English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
2 The Cow -Al Baqarah
Eighth quarter

[2.124] English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarterAnd when Abraham was tested by His Lord with certain words and he fulfilled them, He said: 'I have appointed you as a leader for the nation. ' (Abraham) asked: 'And of my descendants? ' 'My covenant, ' said He, 'the harmdoers shall not receive it. '
[2.125] English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarterAnd when We made the House (Ka'bah) a visitation and a sanctuary for the people (saying 'Make the place where Abraham stood a place of prayer. ' And We made a covenant with Abraham and Ishmael: 'Purify My House for those who circumambulate around it, and those who cleave to it, to those who bow and prostrate. '
[2.126]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter And when Abraham said: 'My Lord, make this country safe and provide its inhabitants whosoever of them believes in Allah and the Last Day with fruits. ' He said: 'And whosoever disbelieves, to him I shall give enjoyment for a while. Then I shall compel him to the punishment of the Fire, how evil an arrival. '
[2.127]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter And when Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House (supplicating): 'O our Lord, accept this from us, You are the Hearer, the Knower.
[2.128]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Our Lord, make us both submissive to You, and of our descendants a submissive nation to You. Show us our rites and accept us; You are the Receiver of Repentance, the Merciful.
[2.129] English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarterOur Lord, send among them a Messenger from them who shall recite to them Your verses and teach them the Book and wisdom, and purify them; You are the Mighty, the Wise. '
[2.130]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter And who has no desire for the religion of Abraham, except he who fooled himself? We chose him in this world, and in the Everlasting world, he shall be among the righteous.
[2.131] English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarterWhen his Lord said to him: 'Submit, ' he answered: 'I have submitted to the Lord of the Worlds. '
[2.132]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Abraham charged his children with this, and so did Jacob, saying: 'My sons, Allah has chosen for you the religion. Do not die except being submissive (Muslims). '
[2.133]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Or, were you witnesses when death came to Jacob! He said to his children: 'What will you worship after me? ' They replied: 'We will worship your God and the God of your forefathers, Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac, the One God. To Him, we are submissive. '
[2.134] English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarterThat was a nation that has passed away. Theirs is what they earned, and yours what you have earned. You shall not be questioned about what they did.
[2.135]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter They say: 'Be Jews or Nazarenes and you shall be guided. ' Say: 'No, rather the Creed of Abraham, the upright one. He was not among the idolaters. '
[2.136]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Say: 'We believe in Allah and that which is sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes; to Moses and Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord. We do not differentiate between any of them, and to Him we are submissive (Muslims). '
[2.137]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter If they believe as you have believed they shall be guided; if they reject it, they shall surely be in clear dissension. Allah will suffice you. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
[2.138]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter The (indelible) marking of Allah. And who marks better than Allah! And for Him we are worshipers.
[2.139]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Say: 'Would you dispute with us about Allah, who is our Lord and your Lord? Our deeds belong to us and your deeds belong to you. We are sincere to Him. '
[2.140]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter Or do you say that Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, were Jews or Nazarenes! Say: 'Who knows better, you or Allah? Who is more unjust than he who hides a testimony received from Allah? And Allah is not inattentive of what you do. '
[2.141]English Language Translation The Meanings of  2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter That nation has passed away. Theirs is what they earned and yours what you have earned. You shall not be questioned about what they did.

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter

اللهم تقبل
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Eighth quarter

بارك الله فيكى حبيبتى
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : ام سيف 22

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fourth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Sixth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fifth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fifth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 04:31 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل