أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=347871
768 7

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language Translation The Meanings of   (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of   (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
(1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful
[7.1] AlifLaamMeemSaad.

[7.2] The Book has been sent down to you; so let your chest have no constriction because of it, in order to warn thereby and as a reminder to the believers.

[7.3] Follow that which is sent down to you from your Lord and do not follow guardians other than Him; little do you remember.

[7.4] How many a village have We laid in ruin! In the night Our Might fell upon it, or at midday when they were drowsy.

[7.5] And when Our Might fell upon them they only said: 'We have indeed been harmdoers. '

[7.6] We will question those to whom Our Message was sent, as We shall question the Messengers.

[7.7] With knowledge We will narrate to them, for We are never absent.

[7.8] On that Day, the weighing is true. He whose scales are heavy those are the prosperers,

[7.9] but he whose scales are light those have lost their souls because they were harmful towards Our verses.

[7.10] We established you in the earth and made for you a livelihood but little is it that you give thanks.

[7.11] We created you then We shaped you, then We said to the angels: 'Prostrate yourselves before Adam. ' They all prostrated themselves except iblis he was not among the prostrated.

[7.12] He (Allah) asked: 'What prevented you to prostrate, when I commanded you? ' 'I am better than he, ' he replied. 'You created me of fire and You created him of clay. '

[7.13] He (Allah) said: 'Descend from it! This is no place for you to be proud. Begone, you are of the humiliated. '

[7.14] he replied: 'Respite me till the Day of Resurrection. '

[7.15] Said He (Allah): 'you are among the respited, '

[7.16] he answered: 'Because You have caused me to go astray, I will waylay them as they walk on Your Straight Path,

[7.17] and come upon them from the front and from the rear, from their right and from their left. Then, You shall find most of them ungrateful. '

[7.18] 'Begone! ' said He, 'despised and outcast. (As for) those of them that follow you, I shall fill Gehenna (Hell) with all of you. '

[7.19] 'O Adam dwell with your wife in Paradise, and eat from whatever you please; but never approach this tree or you shall both become harmdoers. '

[7.20] But satan whispered to them, so that he might reveal to them their shameful parts which had been hidden from them, he said: 'Your Lord has prohibited you from this tree lest you both become angels or become among the immortal. '

[7.21] he swore to both: 'Indeed, I am to you among the advisers. '

[7.22] So he cheated both by delusion. And when they had tasted the tree, their shameful parts became apparent to them, and they both covered themselves with the leaves of Paradise. (Then) their Lord called to them, saying: 'Did I not prohibit you to approach that tree, and did I not warn you that satan was your clear enemy? '

[7.23] Both replied: 'Lord, We have harmed ourselves. If You do not forgive us and have mercy on us, we shall surely be among the lost. '

[7.24] He said: 'Descend, each of you an enemy to each other. The earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time.

[7.25] He said: 'There you shall live and there you shall die, and from there you shall emerge. '

[7.26] Children of Adam! We have sent down to you clothing that covers your nakedness, and feathers. But the clothing of piety that is better. That is one of the signs of Allah, in order that they remember.

[7.27] Children of Adam! Do not let satan tempt you, as he brought your parents out of Paradise. He stripped them of their garments to show them their shameful parts. Indeed he and his descendants see you from where you cannot see them. We have made the satans supporters of those who do not believe.

[7.28] When they commit an indecency, they say: 'This is what we found our fathers practicing, and with it Allah has ordered us. ' Say: 'Allah does not order indecency. Would you tell of Allah what you do not know? '

[7.29] Say: 'My Lord ordered justice. Turn your faces to Him in every place of prayer and supplicate to Him, making the religion sincerely to Him. As He originated you, you shall return. '

[7.30] Some He has guided, and upon some justly is the straying; for they had chosen the satans for supporters instead of Allah and suppose themselves to be guided.

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

تسلمي حبيبتي وجزاكى الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

شكرا لكي اختي الكريمه
وجزاكي الله خيرا
كان موضوعك رائع ومفيد جداً
جزاكي الله خيرا

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : malak sisi

جزاكي الله خيرا

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة المغامرة2009
جزاكي الله خيرا
بارك الله فيكِ واحسن اليكِ نورتى ياغالية

إظهار التوقيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة malak sisi
شكرا لكي اختي الكريمه
وجزاكي الله خيرا
كان موضوعك رائع ومفيد جداً
جزاكي الله خيرا
جزانا واياكِ وبارك الله فيكِ واحسن اليكِ

إظهار التوقيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حياه الروح 5
تسلمي حبيبتي وجزاكى الله خيرا

جزانا واياك وبارك الله فيكِ واسعدكِ

إظهار التوقيع

استمر يابطل

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 10th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(5) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(9) Al-'An'am (1) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(7) أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of Surah -Al Ma'ida(3) أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 10:36 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل