English Language Translation The Meanings of AL BAQARAH 26:43
English Language Translation
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of

AL BAQARAH 26:43

AL BAQARAH
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2-26
God disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What means God by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),-
2-27
Those who break God's Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what God Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves.
2-28
How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.
2-29
It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge.

2-30
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."
2-31
And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."
2-32
They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."
2-33
He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, God said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"
2-34
And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.
2-35
We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
2-36
Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."
2-37
Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
2-38
We said: "Get ye down all from here; and if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

2-39
"But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."
2-40
O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me.
2-41
And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.
2-42
And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).
2-43
And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship).

⭕ References:
Translated By:

Translated by : Yusuf Ali

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of AL BAQARAH 26:43

تسلمي موضوع رائع
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : مريم 2

بارك الله فيكي
وجعلها في ميزان حسناتك يارب

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : بحلم بالفرحة

جزاكي الله خيرا
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of AL BAQARAH 1:15 أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of AL FAATIHAH andAL BAQARAH أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah Fourth quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 2 The Cow -Al Baqarah 10th quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of 3 The Family of 'Imran -Aali 'Imran Twenty-second quarter أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 12:08 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل