Some of the Sunnahs of fasting
بعض سنن الصوم

Some of the Sunnahs of fasting بعض سنن الصوم

What are the Sunnahs of fasting?.
ما هي سنن الصوم ؟ .

Praise be to Allaah.
There are many Sunnahs of fasting, including the following:
1 – It is Sunnah if someone insults you to respond in a better manner and say, “I am fasting,” because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Fasting is a shield or protection so there should be no obscene or offensive talk or behaviour. If a person fights him or insults him, let him say, ‘I am fasting,’ twice. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better before Allaah then the fragrance of musk. [Allaah says:] ‘He gives up his food, drink and desire for My sake. Fasting is for Me and I will reward for it, and a good deed receives the reward of ten like it.’” Al-Bukhaari, no. 1894; Muslim, 1151.

الحمد لله
سنن الصوم كثيرة ، منها :
أولاً :
يسن إذا شتمه أحد أو قاتله أن يقابل إساءته بالإحسان ويقول : إني صائم ، لما رواه البخاري ومسلم عن أبي هريرة - رضي الله عنه - أن رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال الصيام جنة فلا يرفث ولا يجهل وإن امرؤ قاتله أو شاتمه فليقل إني صائم مرتين والذي نفسي بيده لخلوف فم الصائم أطيب عند الله تعالى من ريح المسك يترك طعامه وشرابه وشهوته من أجلي الصيام لي وأنا أجزي به والحسنة بعشر أمثالها ) البخاري برقم 1894 ، ومسلم 1151

2 – It is Sunnah for the fasting person to eat suhoor, because it was proven in al-Saheehayn that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Eat suhoor for in suhoor there is blessing.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1923; Muslim, 1059).
ثانياً :
يسن للصائم السحور لما ثبت في الصحيحين من حديث أنس بن مالك - رضي الله عنه - قال : قال النبي رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - : ( تسحروا فإن في السحور بركة ) رواه البخاري برقم 1923 ، ومسلم برقم 1095

3 – It is Sunnah to delay suhoor because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari from Anas from Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: “We ate suhoor with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then he got up to pray.” I said: “How much time was there between the adhaan and suhoor?” He said: “The time it takes to recite fifty verses.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1921).
ثالثاًً :
يسن تأخير السحور لما رواه البخاري عن أنس عن زيد بن ثابت رضي الله عنهم قال : ( تسحرنا مع النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - ثم قام إلى الصلاة قلت : كم كان بين الأذان والسحور قال قدر خمسين آية ) رواه البخاري 1921

4 – It is Sunnah to hasten to break the fast because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people will continue to be fine so long as they hasten to break the fast.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1957; Muslim, 1098). See also question no. 49716)
رابعاً :
يسن تعجيل الفطر لقوله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - : ( لا يزال الناس بخير ما عجلوا الفطر ) رواه البخاري برقم 1957 ، ومسلم برقم 1098 ، راجع السؤال رقم ( 49716 )
5 – It is Sunnah to break the fast with fresh dates; if none are available then with dry dates; if none are available then with water – because of the hadeeth of Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to break his fast with fresh dates before praying; if there were no (fresh dates) then with dry dates, and if there were no (dried dates) then he would take a few sips of water.
(Nararted by Abu Dawood, no. 2356; al-Tirmidhi, 696; classed as hasan in al-Irwa’, 4/45)
خامساً :
يسن أن يفطر على رطب فإن لم يجد فعلى تمر فإن لم يجد فعلى ماء ، لحديث أنس - رضي الله عنه - قال : ( كان رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - يفطر على رطبات قبل أن يصلي ، فإن لم يكن فعلى تمرات ، فإن لم تكن حسا حسوات من ماء ) رواه أبو داود برقم 2356 ، والترمذي 696 ، وحسنه في الإرواء 4 / 45

6 – It is Sunnah when breaking the fast to say what is narrated in the hadeeth, which is to say Bismillaah. This is obligatory according to the correct view because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined that. The words “Allaahumma laka sumtu wa ‘ala rizqika aftartu, Allaahumma taqabbal minni, innaka antaal-samee’ al-‘aleem (O Allaah, for You I have fasted and with Your provision I have broken my fast, O Allaah accept (this fast) from me for You are the All-Hearing, All-Knowing) are da’eef (weak), as stated by Ibn al-Qayyim (Zaad al-Ma’aad, 2/51). There is also another report: “Dhahaba al-‘zama’ wa abtallat al-‘urooq wa thabata al-ajr in sha Allaah (the thirst is gone, the veins have been moistened and the reward is assured, if Allaah wills).” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2357; al-Bayhaqi, 4/239; classed as hasan in al-Irwa’, 4/39).
There are ahaadeeth which speak of the virtue of the du’aa’ of the fasting person, such as the following:
(i) It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Three prayers are not rejected: the prayer of a father, the prayer of a fasting person, and the prayer of a traveler.” Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 3/345; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Saheeh 1797.
(ii) It was narrated from Abu Umaamah in a marfoo’ report: “Every time the fast is broken Allaah has people whom He ransoms.” Narrated by Ahmad, 21698; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/491.
(iii) It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri in a marfoo’ report: “Allaah ransoms people every day and night – i.e., in Ramadaan – and every day and night the Muslim has a prayer that is answered.” Narrated by al-Bazzaar; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/491.
See also questions no. 37745, 37720, 13999, 14103.
سادساً :
يسن إذا أفطر أن يقول ما ورد ، والذي ورد هو التسمية ، وهي واجبة على الصحيح لأمره - صلى الله عليه وسلم - ، وورد " اللهم لك صمت وعلى رزقك أفطرت ، اللهم تقبل مني إنك أنت السميع العليم " وهو ضعيف كما قال ابن القيم زاد المعاد 2 / 51 ، وورد أيضا " ذهب الظمأ وابتلت العروق وثبت الأجر إن شاء الله " رواه أبو داود 2357 ، والبيهقي 4 / 239 ، وحسنه في الإرواء 4 / 39
وقد وردت أحاديث في فضل دعوة الصائم منها :
1- عن أنس - رضي الله عنه - أن النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قال ثلاث دعوات لا ترد : دعوة الوالد ، ودعوة الصائم ، ودعوة المسافر ) رواه البيهقي 3 / 345 ، وصححه الألباني في الصحيحة 1797
2- عن أبي أمامة مرفوعا : ( لله عند كل فطر عتقاء ) رواه أحمد ( 21698 ، وصححه الألباني في صحيح الترغيب 1/ 491
3- عن أبي سعيد الخدري مرفوعا : ( إن الله تبارك وتعالى عتقاء في كل يوم وليلية - يعني في رمضان - وإن لكل مسلم في كل يوم وليلة دعوة مستجابة ) رواه البزار ، وصححه الألباني في صحيح الترغيب 1 / 491
وتراجع الأسئلة ( 37745 ، 37720 ، 13999 ، 14103 ) .

Islam Q&A

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: Some of the Sunnahs of fasting بعض سنن الصوم

thank you

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أميرة السكون
thank you
God bless you

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

رد: Some of the Sunnahs of fasting بعض سنن الصوم
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
فوائد الصوم الطبي ، The medical benefits of fasting , الصوم الطبي و فوائده ربي رضاك والجنة الطب البديل
سنن الصوم, ماهى سنن الصوم, بعض سنن الصوم العدولة هدير السنة النبوية الشريفة
ملف كامل عن شهر رمضان المبارك , أحكام الصوم , تعبير عن رمضان سارة سرسور موضوعات تعبير
Fasting and Health By Dr / Zaghloul El-Naggar ام سيف 22 What is Islam
The Benefits of Fasting ,, فوائد الصيام همس بلا لمس What is Islam

الساعة الآن 09:47 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل