أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=367611
310 1

افتراضي When we say no power but God

When we say no power but God

It is wrong to say at the calamity:

There is no power but in God, but the slave returns, to say to God:
(Who if they suffered a calamity, they said to God and we return to him)
Khaled Abou Shady

Question: Please explain to me:

1 - The meaning of the sentence: "There is no power but God Almighty."
2 - a simple comment on them.
3 - when we say it.

Answer: Praise be to Allaah. The meaning of this is that a person recognizes his inability to do anything except with God's help and facilitation. As for his surroundings, his strength and strength, whatever he is of the bone, he does nothing to the slave except with the help of God who has risen above all other creatures. Strong weak in the side of the power of God, and every great small weak in the side of His Glory. This sentence is said if the human is a great thing he can not, or it is difficult for him to do. Sheikh Saad Al - Hamid.

Wherever this word is spoken:

- If the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever hates from the night, he said: There is no god but Allah alone, there is no partner for Him, the King, and He is Praise, and He is above all things. God and God is greater and no power except in God and then said God forgive me or called to respond to him Wudoo and pray accepted his prayers »Narrated by al-Bukhaari / 1086 -

It was narrated that Hafs ibn Asim ibn Umar ibn al-Khattab said from his father that his grandfather, 'Umar ibn al-Khattab said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "If the muezzin said, Then he said: I bear witness that there is no god except Allah. He said: I testify that there is no god but Allah.

Then he said: I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah. He said: I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah. Except Allah then God said Akbar Allah Akbar said God Akbar God Akbar then said no god but Allah said no god but Allah from his heart entered Paradise »Narrated by Muslim in true E / 578, and Abu Dawud in Sananu / 443

. - If he left his house: Anas bin Malik said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: «Who said - means if he left his home - the name of God entrusted to God, no power and no power except God is said Kvit and the timing and stepped aside the devil» Tirmidhi in Sunanu / 3348, Abu Issa said this is a good talk true stranger we know only from this face. See the hadeeth of al-Jaami 'al-Albani (6419) and narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan (4431). He added: "Another devil says to him,' How can you have a man who has guided me and my hand? '

After the prayer: It was narrated that Abu Zubayr said: Ibn al-Zubayr said: "There is no god but Allah alone, there is no partner for Him, the King and His Praise, and He is over all things, omnipotent and powerless except in Allah. There is no god but Allah, He said to him: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to praise them for every prayer." Narrated by Muslim in his Sahih (935).
Fatawa Islam Q & A
the Islam way

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

افتراضي رد: When we say no power but God

تسلم ايدك
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : النجمة الذهبية

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
The meaning of SuratAL MAA-IDAH أم أمة الله What is Islam