أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي The husband does not have the right to force his wife to live with his fam

The husband does not have the right to force his wife to live with his fam

The husband does not have the right to force
his wife to live with his family
Question
My wife and I live in a house separate from my family’s house, because there were so many problems, and I promised my wife that I would not leave her. After a while, my father asked me to come back to the family home to live with him, me and my wife, but my wife refused. What should I do? Should I obey my father and break the promise I made to my wife? Is that included in the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And fulfill [every] commitment. Indeed, the commitment is ever [that about which one will be] questioned” [al-Israa’ 17:34]?
Answer
Praise be to Allah.
Undoubtedly the rights of the father over the child are great. But so long as your wife does not want to live in his house, then you cannot force her to do so. You can convince your father of that, and let your wife live in a separate house, whilst maintaining contact with your father, honouring him, pleasing him and treating him kindly as much as you can.
Al-Muntaqa min Fataawa ash-Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (3/405)
Source: Islam Q&A

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: The husband does not have the right to force his wife to live with his

جزاكِ الله خيراً

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : النجمة الذهبية

افتراضي رد: The husband does not have the right to force his wife to live with his

جزاكِ الله خير غاليتى
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : العدولة هدير
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
What are the rights of the husband and what are the rights of the wife? أم أمة الله What is Islam
On Marriage in Islam الرزان What is Islam
Polygamy in Islam تعدد الزوجات في الاسلام sho_sho What is Islam

الساعة الآن 03:31 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل