أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي Abdi Badrni himself, deprived him of Paradise

Abdi Badrni himself, deprived him of Paradise

Jundub ibn ‘Abdullah al-Bajali, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Among those who were before you, there was a man who was injured. He was impatient so he took a knife and made a cut in his hand and bled to death. Allah, the Exalted, said: 'My servant hastened to bring about his demise; I have forbidden Paradise to him.'"
explanation
The Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, told his Companions about a man from the past nations who had an injury that caused him much pain. He lost hope in Allah's mercy and healing and did not bear the pain in hope for Allah's reward, because he had weak faith and certainty. Therefore, he took a knife, cut his hand, and bled to death. So Allah, the Exalted, said (what means): My servant did not wait for my mercy and healing, and had no endurance with the affliction that I tested him with, so he committed the sinful crime of taking his own life assuming that he shortened his lifespan that I appointed for him. Therefore, I made Paradise forbidden for him. Anyone who is forbidden Paradise will end up in the Hellfire. There is no doubt that the action of this man was already known to Allah, the Exalted, as part of His prior knowledge, His will, and His decree.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Where is Paradise and where is Hell? أم أمة الله What is Islam
The ratio of people of Paradise to people of Hell أم أمة الله What is Islam
.The degrees and levels of Paradise and Hellمنازل اهل الجنة والنار أم أمة الله What is Islam
Will the believers see their Lord in Paradise onceهل المؤمنون سيرون الله مرة واحدة أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 02:33 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل