أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=378676
305 2

افتراضي "When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all the

"When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all the

"`Abdullah ibn `Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported that the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: "When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all the earlier and later generations of mankind, a banner will be raised for every betrayer, and it will be said: 'This is the betrayal of so-and-so the son of so-and-so'."
explanation
When Allah gathers together all the earlier and later generations on the Day of Resurrection, every betrayer will be brought up with a sign of his/her betrayal. This sign, which will take a form of a banner accompanying the betrayer, will disclose one's betrayal and brings him/her disgrace among people.
"When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all the

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: "When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all

شكرا حبيبتي
إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

129835 رد: "When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all

رد: "When Allah the Almighty gathers together (on the Day of Judgment) all

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : مريم 2

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
I looked for a sound religion, and I found what I am looking for in Islam أم أمة الله What is Islam
Qaseedat al-Burdah by al-Busayri and an explanation of what it contains of أم أمة الله What is Islam
Why is plucking the eyebrows prohibited and circumcision permitted when bo أم أمة الله What is Islam
The virtue of remembering Allah (dhikr), may He be exalted; is everyone wh أم أمة الله What is Islam
How can I make it easier for myself to wear hijab? أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 01:54 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل