أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=380487
295 1

افتراضي "I said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi

"I said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi
`A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, reported: "I said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Sufficient for you about Safiyyah is such and such (meaning that she is short)." He said, "You have said a word which, if mixed with the water of the sea, it would pollute it!" She further reported: "I once imitated a person before him, so he said, 'I do not like that I should imitate a person even in return for such and such.' "
explanation
`A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, mentioned Safiyyah, may Allah be pleased with her, in her absence with what undermines her and offends her; she said that Safiyyah was short to belittle her in the eyes of the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Her motive was the usual jealousy among women. Thereupon, the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said to her that if her words were mixed with the water of the sea, they would change its color, taste and smell, because of their gravity and extreme danger. She also said: "I imitated a person before him," i.e. ridiculed a person by acting like him. So he (the Prophet) said: I do not like to speak of a person's flaw or imitate him in the way he acts or speaks by way of slighting and belittling him even if I were given such and such of worldly treasures.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: "I said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "S

جزيتى خيرا حبيبتي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
I looked for a sound religion, and I found what I am looking for in Islam أم أمة الله What is Islam
Ways to Help Oneself Pray Qiyaam al-Layl أم أمة الله What is Islam
The infallibility of the Prophets Did the Prophet (peace and blessings of أم أمة الله What is Islam
The position of the Jews of the Prophet of Islam, موقف اليهود من نبي الاسلام جنا حبيبة ماما What is Islam
migration of the prophet mohammed(pbuh) المشتاقة الى رسول الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 07:12 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل