أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=382472
424 1

افتراضي We are talking today 8(Reward of those who love God)

We are talking today 8(Reward of those who love God)

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Allah Almighty will say on the Day of Judgement: 'Where are those who loved each other for My glory? Today, I will shelter them under My shade the day when there is no shade but My shade.'"
Explanation
Allah Almighty will call out to the people at the place of the standing on the Day of Judgement, saying: "Where are those who loved each other for My glory?" He will ask about them despite the fact that He knows where they are and everything else about them. He will declare their virtue at that time and place, to show His greatness. It means, where are those who loved each other for My glory and grandeur and not for any worldly purpose. Then, Allah Almighty will say: "Today, I will shelter them under My shade." The relation of "shade" to Allah is that of honor. What is meant is the shade of the Throne. According to a version other than of Sahih Muslim: "besides the shade of My Throne". "On the Day wherein there is no shade but My shade," i.e. on that day, there will be no shade but that of the Throne of the Most Merciful.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: We are talking today 8(Reward of those who love God)

موضوع رائع تسلمى

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : مريم 2

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Read with us every day part of the Holy Quran in the month of Ramadan(6). أم أمة الله What is Islam
Read with us every day part of the Holy Quran in the month of Ramadan(2). أم أمة الله What is Islam
Translation of the meanings of Surat أم أمة الله What is Islam
Translation of the meanings of SuratAN NISAA أم أمة الله What is Islam
The meaning of Surat Al - Imran أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 02:51 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل