أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388528
684 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Surat AL'ANKABUUT 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick

the Holy Quran in English Surat  AL'ANKABUUT 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English

Surat
AL'ANKABUUT
1:30
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

The Spider
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[29:1]
Alif. Lam. Mim.
[29:2]
Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction ?
[29:3]
Lo! We tested those who were before you. Thus Allah knoweth those who are sincere, and knoweth those who feign.
[29:4]
Or do those who do ill-deeds imagine that they can outstrip Us ? Evil (for them) is that which they decide.
[29:5]
Whoso looketh forward to the meeting with Allah (let him know that) Allah’s reckoning is surely nigh, and He is the Hearer, the Knower.
[29:6]
And whosoever striveth, striveth only for himself, for lo! Allah is altogether Independent of (His) creatures.
[29:7]
And as for those who believe and do good works, We shall remit from them their evil deeds and shall repay them the best that they did.
[29:8]
We have enjoined on man kindness to parents; but if they strive to make thee join with Me that of which thou hast no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return and I shall tell you what ye used to do.
[29:9]
And as for those who believe and do good works, We verily shall make them enter in among the righteous.
[29:10]
Of mankind is he who saith: We believe in Allah, but, if he be made to suffer for the sake of Allah, he mistaketh the persecution of mankind for Allah’s punishment; and then, if victory cometh from thy Lord, will say: Lo! we were with you (all the while). Is not Allah Best Aware of what is in the bosoms of (His) creatures ?
[29:11]
Verily Allah knoweth those who believe, and verily He knoweth the hypocrites.
[29:12]
Those who disbelieve say unto those who believe: Follow our way (of religion) and we verily will bear your sins (for you). They cannot bear aught of their sins. Lo! they verily are liars.
[29:13]
But they verily will bear their own loads and other loads beside their own, and they verily will be questioned on the Day of Resurrection concerning that which they invented.
[29:14]
And verily we sent Noah (as Our messenger) unto his folk, and he continued with them for a thousand years save fifty years; and the flood engulfed them, for they were wrong-doers.
[29:15]
And We rescued him and those with him in the ship, and made of it a portent for the peoples.
[29:16]
And Abraham! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Serve Allah, and keep your duty unto Him; that is better for you if ye did but know.
[29:17]
Ye serve instead of Allah only idols, and ye only invent a lie. Lo! those whom ye serve instead of Allah own no provision for you. So seek your provision from Allah, and serve Him, and give thanks unto Him, (for) unto Him ye will be brought back.
[29:18]
But if ye deny, then nations have denied before you. The messenger is only to convey (the message) plainly.
[29:19]
See they not how Allah produceth creation, then reproduceth it ? Lo! for Allah that is easy.
[29:20]
Say (O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.
[29:21]
He punisheth whom He will and showeth mercy unto whom He will, and unto Him ye will be turned.
[29:22]
Ye cannot escape (from Him) in the earth or in the sky, and beside Allah there is for you no friend or helper.
[29:23]
Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah and in (their) Meeting with Him, such have no hope of My mercy. For such there is a painful doom.
[29:24]
But the answer of his folk was only that they said: "Kill him" or "Burn him." Then Allah saved him from the Fire. Lo! herein verily are portents for folk who believe.
[29:25]
He said: Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah. The love between you is only in the life of the world. Then on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers.
[29:26]
And Lot believed him, and said: Lo! I am a fugitive unto my Lord. Lo! He, only He, is the Mighty, the Wise.
[29:27]
And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.
[29:28]
And Lot! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Lo! ye commit lewdness such as no creature did before you.
[29:29]
For come ye not in unto males, and cut ye not the road (for travellers), and commit ye not abomination in your meetings ? But the answer of his folk was only that they said: Bring Allah’s doom upon us if thou art a truthteller!
[29:30]
He said: My Lord! Give me victory over folk who work corruption.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Surat AL'ANKABUUT 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk

رد: the Holy Quran in English Surat  AL'ANKABUUT 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat THAAHAA 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat MARYAM 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al-Hijr 1:30 أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 01:07 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل