أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388861
535 1

افتراضي English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth

English Translation of Quran Surat  SHAAD 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth
English Translation of Quran
Surat
SHAAD
1:40

Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[38:1]
Sad. By the renowned Qur’an,
[38:2]
Nay, but those who disbelieve are in false pride and schism.
[38:3]
How many a generation We destroyed before them, and they cried out when it was no longer the time for escape!
[38:4]
And they marvel that a warner from among themselves hath come unto them, and the disbelievers say: This is a wizard, a charlatan.
[38:5]
Maketh he the gods One God ? Lo! that is an astounding thing.
[38:6]
The chiefs among them go about, exhorting: Go and be staunch to your gods! Lo! this is a thing designed.
[38:7]
We have not heard of this in later religion. This is naught but an invention.
[38:8]
Hath the reminder been unto him (alone) among us ? Nay, but they are in doubt concerning My reminder; nay but they have not yet tasted My doom.
[38:9]
Or are theirs the treasures of the mercy of thy Lord, the Mighty, the Bestower ?
[38:10]
Or is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them theirs ? Then let them ascend by ropes!
[38:11]
A defeated host are (all) the factions that are there.
[38:12]
The folk of Noah before them denied (their messenger) and (so did the tribe of) A’ad, and Pharaoh firmly planted,
[38:13]
And (the tribe of) Thamud, and the folk of Lot, and the dwellers in the wood: these were the factions.
[38:14]
Not one of them but did deny the messengers, therefor My doom was justified,
[38:15]
These wait for but one Shout, there will be no second thereto.
[38:16]
They say: Our Lord! Hasten on for us our fate before the Day of Reckoning.
[38:17]
Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).
[38:18]
Lo! We subdued the hills to hymn the praises (of their Lord) with him at nightfall and sunrise,
[38:19]
And the birds assembled; all were turning unto Him.
[38:20]
We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.
[38:21]
And hath the story of the litigants come unto thee ? How they climbed the wall into the royal chamber;
[38:22]
How they burst in upon David, and he was afraid of them. They said: Be not afraid! (We are) two litigants, one of whom hath wronged the other, therefor judge aright between us; be not unjust; and show us the fair way.
[38:23]
Lo! this my brother hath ninety and nine ewes while I had one ewe; and he said: Entrust it to me, and he conquered me in speech.
[38:24]
(David) said: He hath wronged thee in demanding thine ewe in addition to his ewes, and lo! many partners oppress one another, save such as believe and do good works, and they are few. And David guessed that We had tried him, and he sought forgiveness of his Lord, and he bowed himself and fell down prostrate and repented.
[38:25]
So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey’s end.
[38:26]
(And it was said unto him): O David! Lo! We have set thee as a viceroy in the earth; therefor judge aright between mankind, and follow not desire that it beguile thee from the way of Allah. Lo! those who wander from the way of Allah have an awful doom, forasmuch as they forgot the Day of Reckoning.
[38:27]
And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them in vain. That is the opinion of those who disbelieve. And woe unto those who disbelieve, from the Fire!
[38:28]
Shall We treat those who believe and do good works as those who spread corruption in the earth; or shall We treat the pious as the wicked ?
[38:29]
(This is) a Scripture that We have revealed unto thee, full of blessing, that they may ponder its revelations, and that men of understanding may reflect.
[38:30]
And We bestowed on David, Solomon. How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).
[38:31]
When there were shown to him at eventide lightfooted coursers
[38:32]
And he said: Lo! I have preferred the good things (of the world) to the remembrance of my Lord; till they were taken out of sight behind the curtain.
[38:33]
(Then he said): Bring them back to me, and fell to slashing (with his sword their) legs and necks.
[38:34]
And verily We tried Solomon, and set upon his throne a (mere) body. Then did he repent.
[38:35]
He said: My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me sovereignty such as shall not belong to any after me. Lo! Thou art the Bestower.
[38:36]
So We made the wind subservient unto him, setting fair by his command whithersoever he intended.
[38:37]
And the unruly, every builder and diver (made We subservient),
[38:38]
And others linked together in chains,
[38:39]
(Saying): This is Our gift, so bestow thou, or withhold, without reckoning.
[38:40]
And lo! he hath favour with Us, and a happy journey’s end.

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Translation of Quran Surat SHAAD 1:40 Translation: Mamdouk Bic

جزاكي الله خيرا حبيبتي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AS SAJDAH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat SABA' 1:26 Translation: Mamdouk Bicktha أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat AL AHZAB 33:73 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran Surat Yâ Sîn 31:83 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Translation of Quran SABA' Surat 27:54 Translation: Mamdouk Bickth أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 06:27 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل