أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=390617
802 0

افتراضي The truthfulness of the Prophet's prophecies Dr. Muhammad ibn `Abdus-Salam

The truthfulness of the Prophet's prophecies Dr. Muhammad ibn `Abdus-Salam
The truthfulness of the Prophet's prophecies
Dr. Muhammad ibn `Abdus-Salam

Of the greatest proofs on the prophethood of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) from the Qur'an and the Sunnah are the following: The narrations reported before the mission of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and informing of events that took place during the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him), events shall take place after the Prophet's death, and events shall take place before the establishment of the Hour. These are proofs on the truthfulness of the Prophet (peace be upon him) that he informed the Companions of events that shall take place in the future. First, before the mission of the Prophet (peace be upon him): He informed the people about previous nations despite his illiteracy. He never read, wrote, went to school, learned from scholars, but he was raised amidst a group of people who were worshipping idols and do not know the art of writing. Moreover, they did not study intellectual sciences and he did not leave his homeland for learning. It was not proven that he met scholars from the People of the Book except Waraqah ibn Nawfal. It was authentically reported that he met him once when the revelation came down to him then Waraqah died before the mission. The same happened with the monk whom he met when he was a young man during his journey with his uncle for commerce. The monk advised his uncle to go back to his hometown for fear of the Jews to kill him, and did not meet him again. The Prophet (peace be upon him) told us about the news of previous nations through the Ayahs of the Qur'an as was mentioned in Allah's Saying: "This is (a part) of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past nations of which you have no knowledge) which We reveal to you (O Muhammad peace be upon him). You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed." [Surat Al `Imran: 44]. And as was mentioned in Allah's Saying: "That is some of the news of the (population of) the towns which We relate to you (O Muhammad peace be upon him); of them, some are (still) standing, and some have been (already) reaped." [Surat Hud: 100]. Likewise Allah's Saying: "That is of the news of the Ghaib (Unseen) which We reveal to you (O Muhammad peace be upon him). You were not (present) with them when they arranged their plan together, and (while) they were plotting." [Surat Yusuf: 102]. These are few examples of the narrations reported in the Book of Allah about the conditions of previous nations. Allah (Glory be to Him) mentioned in these Ayahs that all these information were given to Prophet Muhammad through the revelation which is the greatest proof to the truthfulness of his prophethood. There were many events happened in the past that were reported in the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him) such as the story of Dhul-Qarnayn as was mentioned in the Qur'an in Surat Al Kahf: "And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say: I shall recite to you something of his story. * Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. * So he followed a way." [Surat Al Kahf: 83 - 85].
until His Saying: "(Dhul-Qarnayn) said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true." [Surat Al Kahf: 98].
So, the Qur'an which was revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him) explained to us the story of that man. Likewise, the explanation of the conditions of the three people who entered the cave then a rock fell and closed the mouth of the cave. Thereupon, each one of them invoked Allah with his righteous actions until the rock was removed and they got out as was reported in the authentic Hadith of Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "Three men from among those who were before you, set out together till they reached a cave at night and entered it. A big rock rolled down the mountain and closed the mouth of the cave. They said (to each other), Nothing could save you from this rock but to invoke Allah by giving reference to the righteous deed which you have done (for Allah's sake only)." [1]
The Prophet (peace be upon him) told the people about the story of the three people: The leper, the bald, and the blind from the Children of Israel and testing them by the kingdom which Allah sent them. So, each one asked his need and Allah responded to them by making them sound and healthy and granted them blessings so that they would enjoy good health and money. The angel came to them once more and asked them charity, but they refused except the one who was blind. Thereupon, Allah returned them to the first condition and blessed the blind because he showed gratitude for the blessings of Allah as was reported in the authentic Hadith that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "Allah willed to test three Israelis who were a leper, a blind man and a bald-headed man. So, he sent them an angel..." [2]
Examples are countless to prove that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was not uttering anything from himself but it was revealed to him, moreover informing his people with these stories through the Qur'an and the Sunnah are hard evidence to the truthfulness of his prophethood.
Second, during the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him): The Prophet (peace be upon him) told his people about the victory of Badr and that Allah promised him to seize one of two: Either the camels of the caravan coming from the Levant headed by Sufyan ibn Harb or Quraysh which got out to protect its commerce and fight the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). The victory of Badr was eminent and happened as the Messenger of Allah had told by all its details. The Prophet (peace be upon him) told them before the battle that such and such polytheist shall be killed here or there, and the matter was done as he described where no one of those whom the Prophet counted moved from the place which the Prophet fixed for his death. Thereafter, the Prophet (peace be upon him) commanded all the dead polytheists to be gathered where they were thrown in one hole. He said to them by names: "O so and so, have you seen the promise of Allah, for I have seen the victory of Allah! It was reported in the authentic Hadith that On the day of Badr, the Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered that the corpses of twenty four leaders of Quraysh should be thrown into one of the dirty dry wells of Badr. (It was a habit of the Prophet (peace be upon him) that whenever he conquered some people, he used to stay at the battle-field for three nights. So, on the third day of the battle of Badr, he ordered that his she-camel be saddled, then he set out, and his companions followed him saying among themselves, "Definitely he (i.e. the Prophet (peace be upon him)) is proceeding for some great purpose." When he halted at the edge of the well, he addressed the corpses of the Quraysh infidels by their names and their fathers' names, "O so-and-so, son of so-and-so and O so-and-so, son of so-and-so! Would it have pleased you if you had obeyed Allah and His Messenger? We have found true what our Lord promised us. Have you too found true what your Lord promised you? " `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger! You are speaking to bodies that have no souls!" Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, you do not hear, what I say better than they do."[3] The Battle of Badr was a sign for the truthfulness of the Prophet (peace be upon him) from many aspects, of which:
1- Informing the Companions with the result of the battle before it takes place then the matter was happened as he described.
2- A group of people came out for an easy booty but they suddenly faced an army that was triple their number which came to fight in glory and power depending on the experience of its soldiers and its powerful fighters, but the result was the opposite. It is a custom that larger number defeats the small number and the powerful defeats the weak but on the contrary Allah made the weak Muslims defeat the polytheists who were more experienced and more powerful. Abu Jahl was killed at the hands of two young boys who were 15 years old: Mu`adh and Mu`awwadh, the children of `Afra'. Furthermore, the Prophet (peace be upon him) told his Companions about the defeat of Uhud when he said: "In a dream I saw myself migrating from Mecca to a place having plenty of date trees. I thought that it was Al Yamamah or Hajar, but it came to be Medina i.e. Yathrib. In the same dream I saw myself moving a sword and its blade got broken. It came to symbolize the defeat which the Muslims suffered from, on the Day of Uhud. I moved the sword again, and it became normal as before, and that was the symbol of the victory Allah bestowed upon Muslims and their gathering together. I saw cows in my dream, and by Allah, that was a blessing, and they symbolized the believers on the Day of Uhud. And the blessing was the good Allah bestowed upon us and the reward of true belief which Allah gave us after the day of Badr."[4]
The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions about entering Makkah to perform `Umrah (minor pilgrimage) and they entered it in the 7th year of Hijrah then Sulh Al Hudaybiyah (Al Hudaybiyah treaty), which Muslims thought it a defeat for them, took place and they thought that they accepted humiliating conditions and gave up their Muslim brothers who shall embrace Islam during the treaty. Arabs do not accept to turn in anyone under their protection or anyone resorted to them for help, but the Prophet (peace be upon him) told them that the treaty will be a great opening for them and that was happened. Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "Verily, We have given you (O Muhammad peace be upon him) a manifest victory. * That Allâh may forgive you your sins of the past and the future, and complete His Favour on you, and guide you on a Straight Path, * And that Allâh may help you with strong help." [Surat Al Fath: 1 - 3]. [5] Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "Indeed, Allâh shall fulfil the true vision which He showed to His Messenger (peace be upon him) [i.e. the Prophet peace be upon him saw a dream that he has entered Makkah along with his Companions, having their (head) hair shaved and cut short] in very truth. Certainly, you shall enter Al Masjid Al Harâm, if Allâh wills, secure, (some) having your heads shaved, and (some) having your head hair cut short, having no fear. He knew what you knew not, and He granted before that a near victory." [Surat Al Fath: 27][5]. Moreover, the Prophet (peace be upon him) told his Companions that they will open Khaybar and its booty shall be distributed for the fighters who got out with him in Al Hudaybiyah treaty, and the matter happened as he described. Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "Those who lagged behind will say, when you set forth to take the spoils, "Allow us to follow you." They want to change Allâh's Words. Say: "You shall not follow us; thus Allâh has said beforehand." Then they will say: "Nay, you envy us." Nay, but they understand not except a little." [Surat Al Fath: 15]. Allah (Glory be to Him) told His Prophet (peace be upon him) about the booty before going to Khaybar and told him about the sayings of the hypocrites and what he should answer them and the matter happened as the Prophet (peace be upon him) had described. The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that Khaybar shall be opened at the hand of Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be pleased with him) then expelling the Jews out of it. Salamah ibn Al Akwa` (may Allah be pleased with him) said:"Ali remained behind the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the battle of Khaybar as he was suffering from some eye trouble but then he said, "How should I stay behind Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)?" So, he set out till he joined the Prophet (peace be upon him). On the eve of the day of the conquest of Khaybar, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "(No doubt) I will give the flag or, tomorrow, a man whom Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) love or who loves Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) will take the flag. Allah will bestow victory upon him." Suddenly 'Ali joined us though we were not expecting him. The people said, "Here is 'Ali. "So, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) gave the flag to him and Allah bestowed victory upon him." [6].
The mentioned are just few examples of the Prophet's news during his time which took place as he had told. Third, the events which shall take place after his death: He had told us about the condition of Caliphate after his death, and he fixed the period of caliphate. Safinah (may Allah be pleased with him), the freed slave of the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The Khilafah (Caliphate) will last among my nation for thirty years. Then there will be kingdom after that. Thereafter, Safinah said: Count the khilafah of Abu Bakr. Then he said: And of `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) and `Uthman, and count the Khilafah of Ali. We will find the total to be thirty years.[7] Safinah said: the Caliphate of Abu Bakr lasted for two years, the Caliphate of `Umar was 10 years, `Uthman lasted for 12 years, and Ali lasted for 6 years."

Informing the people about some events that shall take place in the near future.
`Awf ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that I went to the Prophet (peace be upon him) during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said: "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Banu Al Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.[8].
`Awf ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated this Hadith in the year of `Amwas plague (18 AH) to Mu`adh ibn Jabal before his death and told him that three of these signs took place, and Allah knows the best!
2- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that cities shall be opened for Islam and his Companions shall leave Medina to these cities: Sufyan ibn Abu Zuhayr (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "Yemen will be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families, and those who will obey them to migrate (to Yemen) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew. Sham will also be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families and those who will obey them, to migrate (to Sham) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew. 'Iraq will be conquered and some people will migrate (from Medina) and will urge their families and those who will obey them to migrate (to 'Iraq) although Medina will be better for them; if they but knew."[9]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "A time will come for the people (of Medina) when a man will invite his cousin and any other near relation: Come (and settle) at (a place) where living is cheap, come to where there is plenty, but Medina will be better for them; would they know it! By Him in Whose Hand is my life, none among them would go out (of the city) with a dislike for it, but Allah would make his successor in it someone better than him. Behold, Medina is like a furnace which eliminates from it the impurities. And the Last Hour will not come until Medina banishes its evils just as a furnace eliminates the impurities of iron." [10]
3- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that Islam shall be superior to other religions, it shall be victorious, and its nation shall open the entire world for Islam and the treasures of the earth shall be theirs. When Muslims were weak in Makkah, the Prophet (peace be upon him) told them that his religion shall pervail the entire Arabian Peninsula. Khabbab ibn Al Arat (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "We complained to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) (of the persecution inflicted on us by the infidels) while he was sitting in the shade of the Ka'ba, leaning over his Burd (i.e. covering sheet). We said to him, "Would you seek help for us? Would you pray to Allah for us?" He said, "Among the nations before you a (believing) man would be put in a ditch that was dug for him, and a saw would be put over his head and he would be cut into two pieces; yet that (torture) would not make him give up his religion. His body would be combed with iron combs that would remove his flesh from the bones and nerves, yet that would not make him abandon his religion. By Allah, this religion (i.e. Islam) will prevail till a traveler from San'a' (in Yemen) to Hadrarmaut will fear none but Allah, or a wolf as regards his sheep, but you (people) are hasty."[11] That mattar took place during the lifetime of the Prophet (peace be upon him) where the entire Arabian Peninsula embraced Islam and the people were secured therein. That imagination was a kind of fancy where killing, robbing travelers on public roads, attacks, looting, and plunder everywhere in the Peninsula except the Sacred Mosque.
4- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed the Companions that the Arabian Peninsula shall be opened for Islam then Persia then Rome, and the matter took place exactly as he described. Jabir Ibn Samurah reported from Nafi` ibn `Utbah (may Allah be pleased with them both): "We were with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in an expedition that there came a people to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) from the direction of the west. They were dressed in woolen clothes and they stood near a hillock and they met him as Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting. I said to myself: Better go to them and stand between him and them that they may not attack him. Then I thought that perhaps there had been going on secret negotiation amongst them. I however, went to them and blood between them and him and I remember four of the words (on that occasion) which I repeat (on the fingers of my hand) that he (Allah's Messenger) said: You will attack Arabia and Allah will enable you to conquer it, then you would attack Persia and He would make you to Conquer it. Then you would attack Rome and Allah will enable you to conquer it, then you would attack the Dajjal and Allah will enable you to conquer him. Nafi' said: Jabir, we thought that the Dajjal would appear after Rome (Syrian territory) would be conquered."[12]
Three of these signs took place except the defeat of Ad-Dajjal, and the matter shall take place as the Prophet (peace be upon him) described to be another sign for those who shall witness it.
5- During the digging of the Trench, the Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that the treasures of Chosroes and Caesar shall be seized by Muslims. During this ordeal, the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave them glad tidings until the hypocrites and polytheists thought that the Prophet was urging Muslims to fight and giving them hope, but the matter was certain. Since that time Muslims have repeated: "No God but Allah (Glory be to Him) alone who has fulfilled the promise to His Prophet, provided victory to His Servant [Muhammad], made His Soldiers victorious, and defeated the Confederates alone." [13]
6- Spending the treasures of Chosroes and Caesar for the sake of Allah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that the treasures of Chosroes and Caesar shall be seized and spent for the sake of Allah (Glory be to Him) because the Prophet (peace be upon him) was given the Red and the White treasures which will be spent for the sake of Allah. The matter was done as the Prophet (peace be upon him) described during the Caliphate of `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) and were spent for the sake of Allah upon Muslim. Likewise the Levant was opened for Islam in the late period of Abu Bakr and the early days of `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) and were all spent for the sake of Allah. Thawban (may Allah be pleased with him), the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my nation would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white treasure and I begged my Lord for my Nation that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Nation that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Nation, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others." [14]
He described the treasure of Caesar as red because most of his treasure was gold and described the treasure of Chesroes as white because most of his treasure was silver and jewels. That action took place during the Caliphate of `Umar where the crown, the two bracelets, and the treasures of Chesroes were brought to him, and likewise the case with Caesar. This is a confirmation to the Prophet's news about those two kingdoms. Jabir ibn Samurah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: "I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) (as sayingt There would lie open for a group of Muslims, or for a group of believers, the treasures of the family of Kisra which would be in the whit (palace). In a version of Qutaiba there is definitely the word "Muslim"."[15]
7- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions about the opening of Constantinople for Islam: `Abdullah ibn `Amr ibn Al `As (may Allah be pleased with him) mentioned: "Whilst we were around the Prophet (peace be upon him) writing he was asked: Which of the two cities will be opened first, Constantinople or Rome? He (Prophet Muhammad) answered: The city of Heraclius will be opened first!"[16]
8- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that his nation shall ride the sea Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan, who would offer him meals. Um-Haram was the wife of `Ubadah ibn As-Samit. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him), once visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head. Then Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) slept, and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What causes you to smile, O Allah's Messenger?" He said. "Some of my followers who (in a dream) were presented before me as fighters in Allah's Cause (on board a ship) amidst this sea cause me to smile; they were as kings on the thrones (or like kings on the thrones)." (Ishaq, a sub-narrator is not sure as to which expression the Prophet (peace be upon him) used.) Um Haram said: "O Allah's Messenger! Invoke Allah that he makes me one of them. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) invoked Allah for her and slept again and woke up smiling. Once again Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Messenger?" He replied, "Some of my followers were presented to me as fighters in Allah's Cause," repeating the same dream. Um Haram said, "O Allah's Messenger! Invoke Allah that He makes me one of them." He said, "You are amongst the first ones." It happened that she sailed on the sea during the Caliphate of Mu'awiya ibn Abu Sufyan, and after she disembarked, she fell down from her riding animal and died.[17]
The grave of Um Haram ibn Milhan (may Allah be pleased with her) is known in the Island of Cyprus until today.
9- The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed his Companions that they will open Egypt for Islam: "Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of Al Qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (Abu Dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman ibn Shurahbil ibn Hasana and his brother Rabi`ah disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land)." [18]

Fourth, at the end of time:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) informed us about the signs of the end of time and gave us a description about its portents as if he is reading from a book. He described for us how it will be established and divided into minor, middle, and major.

Of minor signs:
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will overflow amongst you."[19]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till your wealth increases so much so that one will be worried, for no one will accept his Zakat and the person to whom he will give it will reply, 'I am not in need of it.'" [20]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold)."[21]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The Hour will not be established till there is a war between two groups among whom there will be a great number of casualties, though the claims (or religion) of both of them will be one and the same. And the Hour will not be established till there appear about thirty liars, all of whom will be claiming to be the messenger of Allah."[22]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."[23]

The middle signs:
The emergence of Al Mahdi (peace be upon him):
Um Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that she heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah. Abdullah ibn Ja'far said: I heard Abul Malih praising Ali ibn Nufayl and describing his good qualities."[24]
Abu Sa`id Al Khudry (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead a prominent nose. He will fill the earth will equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years." [25]
Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:"Al Mahdi is one of us, O the Household of the Prophet (peace be upon him) whom Allah will rectify in a single night." [26]
`Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The world will not end before a man of my house rules over the Arabs. His name will be the same as mine."[27]

Of major signs:
Giving glad tidings with the Anti-Christ along with other signs. Many Hadiths were reported from the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) about the news of the Anti-Christ, his description, and warning against him. It was reported from Hudhayfah ibn Usayd Al Ghifary (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He said: What do you discuss about? They (the Companions) said. We are discussing about the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not cone until you see ten signs before and (in this connection) he made a mention of the smoke, Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of Jesus son of Mary (Allah be pleased with him), the Gog and Magog, and land-slidings in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia at the end of which fire would burn forth from the Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly.[28]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The hour will not be established till the sun rises from the West; and when it rises (from the West) and the people see it, they all will believe. And that is (the time) when no good will it do to a soul to believe then." Then he recited the whole Verse (6.158)[29]
Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Once Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying: "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."[30]
Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)."[31]
Hudhayfah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I know more than you as to what there would be along with the Dajjal. There would be along with him two canals (one flowing with water) and the other one (having) fire (within it), and what you would see as fire would be water and what you would see as water would be fire. So he who amongst you is able to see that and is desirous of water should drink out of that which he sees as fire.[32]
`Abdullah ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: The Last Hour would come at such and such time? Thereupon he said: Hallowed be Allah, there is no god but Allah (or the words to the same effect). I have decided that I would not narrate anything to anyone now. I had only said that you would see after some time an important event that the (sacred) House (Ka'ba) would be burnt and it would happen and definitely happen. He then reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would appear in my Nation and he would stay (in the world) for forty-I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. And Allah would then send Jesus son of Mary who would resemble 'Urwa b Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) would chase him and kill him. Then people would live for seven years that there would be no rancour between two persons. [33]
Abu Ad-Darda' (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surat Al Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal. [34]
The Prophet (peace be upon him) told us about the coming of Jesus from the sky and that he shall descend in the Levant. He told us when he shall descend and informed us that he will offer Salah as Muslims in Jerusalem and he shall kill the Anti Christ and will rule the earth with the Islamic Shari`ah. An-Nawwas ibn Sam`an (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant and we felt as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbor fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to `Abdul-`Uzza ibn Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odor of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them. [35]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizyah (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and nobody will accept charitable gifts."[36]
So, dear reasonable, look at these miraculous news which the Prophet (peace be upon him) informed the nation. This news cannot be known except through the revelation, is it possible that a human being tells all these true news from himself?! Surely, it cannot be, he must be a prophet who was sent by Allah with the truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [1] Reported by Al Bukhari (2272), and Muslim (2743).
  • [2] Reported by Al Bukhari (3464) and Muslim (2275).
  • [3] Reported by Al Bukhari (3976) and Muslim (2874) on the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him).
  • [4] Reported by Al Bukhari (4081) and Muslim (2272), on the authority of Abu Musa (may Allah be pleased with him).
  • [5] The full story was reported by Al Bukhari (2731 - 2732).
  • [6] Reported by Al Bukhari (2975) and Muslim 2407.
  • [7] Reported by Abu Dawud (4646) and At-Tirmidhy (2226) and Al Albany graded it as authentic in Sahih Al Jami` (3341).
  • [8] Reported by Al Bukhari (3176)
  • [9] Reported by Al Bukhari (1875) and Muslim (1388).
  • [10] Reported by Muslim (1381).
  • [11] Reported by Al Bukhari (3612).
  • [12] Reported by Muslim (2900).
  • [13] See: Sirat Ibn Kathir (3/ 186).
  • [14] Reported by Muslim (2889).
  • [15] Reported by Muslim (2919).
  • [16] Reported by Imam Ahmad in Al Musnad (2/ 176 - 6645) and others, and Al Albany graded it as authentic in As-Silsilah As-Sahihah (4).
  • [17] Reported by Al Bukhari (2788 - 2789) and Muslim (1912).
  • [18] Reported by Muslim (2543).
  • [19] Reported by Al Bukhari (1036).
  • [20] Reported by Al Bukhari (1412) and Muslim (157 - 1012).
  • [21] Reported by Al Bukhari (7119) and Muslim (2894).
  • [22] Reported by Al Bukhari (3609) and Muslim (157).
  • [23] Reported by Al Bukhari (2926) and Muslim (2922) with the wordings of Muslim.
  • [24] Reported by Abu Dawud (4284) and Al Albany graded it as authentic in Sahih Al Jami` (6743).
  • [25] Reported by Abu Dawud (4285) and Al Albany graded it as authentic in Sahih Al Jami` (6736).
  • [26] Reported by Ibn Majah (4085) and Ahmad (1/ 84 - 645) and Al Albany graded it as good in As-Silsilah As-Sahihah (2371).
  • [27] Reported by At-Tirmidhy (2230) and Al Albany graded it as authentic in Al Jami` As-Saghir (7275).
  • [28] Reported by Muslim (2901).
  • [29] Reported by Al Bukhari (4636) and Muslim (157).
  • [30] Reported by Al Bukhari (3057) and Muslim (169).
  • [31] Reported by Al Bukhari (7131) and Muslim (2933).
  • [32] Reported by Muslim (2934).
  • [33] Reported by Muslim (2940).
  • [34] Reported by Muslim (809).
  • [35] Reported by Muslim (2937).
  • [36] Reported by Al Bukhari (2222) and Muslim (155).

• The truthfulness of the Prophet's prophecies Dr. Muhammad ibn `Abdus-Salam

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
Hadiths about the recommendation to fast the first ten days of Dhu’l-Hijja أم أمة الله What is Islam
Ways to Help Oneself Pray Qiyaam al-Layl أم أمة الله What is Islam
The du’aa’ which saved the Sahaabi from the thief, in which are the words ( أم أمة الله What is Islam
The infallibility of the Prophets Did the Prophet (peace and blessings of أم أمة الله What is Islam
Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam ضــي القمــر What is Islam

الساعة الآن 05:59 AM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل