أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=348713
641 1

افتراضي English Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

English Language TranslationEnglish Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf
The Meanings of The Holy Quran

English Language Translation The Meanings of
(5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf
------------------------English Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf-----------------------

[7.89] We would have invented lies about Allah if we returned to your creed from which Allah has saved us, it is not for us that we return into it again except if Allah, our Lord wills. For our Lord has embraced everything with knowledge, and in Allah we have put our trust. Our Lord, open between us and our nation with truth, You are the Best of openers. '

[7.90] But the unbelieving assembly of his nation said: 'If you follow Shu'aib, you shall assuredly be losers. '

[7.91] So the earthquake seized them, at the morning they were crouched in their dwellings, dead.

[7.92] It seemed as if those who had belied Shu'aib had never lived there. Those who belied Shu'aib were the losers.

[7.93] He turned away from them saying: 'I conveyed to you, my nation, the messages of my Lord and advised you. How can I grieve for the unbelieving nation? '

[7.94] We sent no Prophet to a village but seized its inhabitants with misfortune and adversity in order that they might be humble in supplication.

[7.95] Then We changed evil for good, until they multiplied and said: 'Our fathers were indeed touched by misfortune and adversity. ' So We seized them suddenly while they were unaware.

[7.96] Had the people of the villages believed and been cautious, We would have opened upon them the blessings from heaven and earth. But they belied, and We seized them for what they earned.

[7.97] Do the inhabitants of the villages feel secure from Our Might coming to them at night whilst they sleep?

[7.98] Or do the inhabitants of the villages feel secure from Our Might coming to them in the midmorning while they play?

[7.99] (In reply to your devising) do they feel secure from the devising of Allah? None feels secure from the devising of Allah except the loosing nation.

[7.100] Is it not plain to those who inherit the earth after its inhabitants that if We willed We could smite them for their sins and set a seal upon their hearts, so that they do not hear.

[7.101] Those villages We narrate their news to you. Their Messengers came to them with clear proofs, yet they would not believe what they had belied before; as such Allah seals the hearts of the unbelievers.

[7.102] We did not find the covenant upheld by the majority of them, but We found most of them evildoers.

[7.103] After those We sent forth Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his assembly, but with it they harmed. Look at the end of the corrupters.

[7.104] Moses said: 'Pharaoh, I am a Messenger from the Lord of the Worlds,

[7.105] incumbent upon me is that I say nothing of Allah except the truth. I bring you a clear proof from your Lord. So let the Children of Israel depart with me. '

[7.106] He answered: 'If you have come with a sign, show it to us if you are of the truthful. '

[7.107] He threw down his staff, and it was clearly a serpent.

[7.108] Then he drew out his hand and it was luminous to the onlookers.

[7.109] The assembly of Pharaoh's nation said: 'This man is a wellversed sorcerer

[7.110] who seeks to drive you from your land what do you command? '

[7.111] Others said: 'Put them off a while, he and his brother, and send forth to your cities gatherers

[7.112] to summon every wellversed sorcerer to you. '

[7.113] The sorcerers came to Pharaoh. They said: 'Shall we be rewarded if we are the winners? '

[7.114] 'Yes, ' he answered, 'and you will be among those near. '

[7.115] They said: 'Moses, will you throw first or shall we be the throwers? '

[7.116] 'Throw, ' he replied. And when they threw, they bewitched the people's eyes and terrified them, and produced great sorcery.

[7.117] Then We revealed to Moses: 'Now, throw down your staff. ' And thereupon it swallowed up their false invention.

Translated by : Grand
Shaykh, Professor Hasan

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: English Language Translation The Meanings of (5)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf

مشكــورة ♡

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
English Language Translation The Meanings of (2)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (4)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (1)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of (3)The Ramparts -Al 'A'raf أم أمة الله What is Islam
English Language Translation The Meanings of SurahAl-'An'am (8) - أم أمة الله What is Islam

الساعة الآن 07:44 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل