أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

افتراضي ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40 Naw

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40 Naw

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

English إنجليزي

On the authority of Abu Dharr Al-Ghafari, of the prophet is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord is that He said:"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to become as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself."related by Muslim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Français French فرنسي

Hadiths 23
selon Abôu Mâlik el-H`ârith ben Açim el Ach`ari (que Dieu soit satisfait de lui,) l`Envoyé de Dieu , alla Allah u alihi WA sallam , (à lui, bénédiction et salut), a dit:
« La pureté rituelle est la moitié de la religion. Dire: «Louange à Dieu», remplit la balance des bonnes actions. Dire «Gloire à Dieu, Louange à Dieu», remplit l`espace compris entre le ciel et la terre. La prière rituelle est lumière, l`aumône est preuve (de ce que le dû est acquitté), la patience est clarté, le Coran est argument en ta faveur ou à ton détriment (selon que tu en suis ou non les prescriptions). Chaque homme, de grand matin, fait commerce de son âme, la sauvant, ou la faisant périr ».

ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40 Naw

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40

جزاك الله كل خير

افتراضي رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40

رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : مريم 2

تسلم الايادي

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حياه الروح 5

تسلم الايادي
سلمكِ الله من كل مكروه وبارك فيكِ

إظهار التوقيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عالم الطفل
جزاك الله كل خير
جزانا واياكِ الله يرضى عليكِ ويبارك فى عمرك نورتى ياغالية

إظهار التوقيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مريم 2
رد: ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 23 الطهور شطر الإيمان Translation of the 40
بارك الله فيكِ ولسعدكِ

إظهار التوقيع
أدوات الموضوع

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 22 أرأيت إذا صليت المكتوبات Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 22 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 20 إذا لم تستحي Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 20 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 19 احفظ الله يحفظك Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 19 أم أمة الله What is Islam
ترجمة الأربعين النووية إنجليزي الحديث 15 من كان يؤمن بالله Translation of the 40 Nawawi's Hadiths No 15 أم أمة الله What is Islam
صباحكم أحاديث نبوية للحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم . .هيا بنا دقائق فى واحة السنة المطهرة نملاُ قلوبنا بعطره شرح الأربعين النووية - الحديث الثالث والعشرون (الطهور شطر الإيمان) - د. نادر وادي أم أمة الله السنة النبوية الشريفة

الساعة الآن 05:20 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل