أو

الدخول بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل

https://adlat.net/showthread.php?t=388495
702 1

افتراضي the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt

the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk Bickt

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Surat
AL QASHASH
31:60

Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal

[28:31]
Throw down thy staff. And when he saw it writhing as it had been a demon, he turned to flee headlong, (and it was said unto him): O Moses! Draw nigh and fear not. Lo! thou art of those who are secure.
[28:32]
Thrust thy hand into the bosom of thy robe it will come forth white without hurt. And guard thy heart from fear. Then these shall be two proofs from your Lord unto Pharaoh and his chiefs. Lo! they are evil- living folk.
[28:33]
He said: My Lord! Lo! I killed a man among them and I fear that they will kill me.
[28:34]
My brother Aaron is more eloquent than me in speech. Therefor send him with me as a helper to confirm me. Lo! I fear that they will give the lie to me.
[28:35]
He said: We will strengthen thine arm with thy brother, and We will give unto you both power so that they cannot reach you for Our portents. Ye twain, and those who follow you, will be the winners.
[28:36]
But when Moses came unto them with Our clear tokens, they said: This is naught but invented magic. We never heard of this among our fathers of old.
[28:37]
And Moses said: My Lord is Best Aware of him who bringeth guidance from His presence, and whose will be the sequel of the Home (of bliss). Lo! wrong-doers will not be successful.
[28:38]
And Pharaoh said: O chiefs! I know not that ye have a god other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Haman, to bake the mud; and set up for me a lofty tower in order that I may survey the God of Moses; and lo! I deem him of the liars.
[28:39]
And he and his hosts were haughty in the land without right, and deemed that they would never be brought back to Us.
[28:40]
Therefor We seized him and his hosts, and abandoned them unto the sea. Behold the nature of the consequence for evil-doers!
[28:41]
And We made them patterns that invite unto the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection they will not be helped.
[28:42]
And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be among the hateful.
[28:43]
And We verily gave the Scripture unto Moses after We had destroyed the generations of old: clear testimonies for mankind, and a guidance and a mercy, that haply they might reflect.
[28:44]
And thou (Muhammad) wast not on the western side (of the Mount) when We expounded unto Moses the commandment, and thou wast not among those present;
[28:45]
But We brought forth generations, and their lives dragged on for them. And thou wast not a dweller in Midian, reciting unto them Our revelations, but We kept sending (messengers to men).
[28:46]
And thou was not beside the Mount when We did call; but (the knowledge of it is) a mercy from thy Lord that thou mayst warn a folk unto whom no warner came before thee, that haply they may give heed.
[28:47]
Otherwise, if disaster should afflict them because of that which their own hands have sent before (them), they might say: Our Lord! Why sentest Thou no messenger unto us, that we might have followed Thy revelations and been of the believers ?
[28:48]
But when there came unto them the Truth from Our presence, they said: Why is he not given the like of what was given unto Moses ? Did they not disbelieve in that which was given unto Moses of old ? They say: Two magics that support each other; and they say: Lo! in both we are disbelievers.
[28:49]
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Then bring a scripture from the presence of Allah that giveth clearer guidance than these two (that) I may follow it, if ye are truthful.
[28:50]
And if they answer thee not, then know that what they follow is their lusts. And who goeth farther astray than he who followeth his lust without guidance from Allah. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
[28:51]
And now verily We have caused the Word to reach them, that haply they may give heed.
[28:52]
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture before it, they believe in it,
[28:53]
And when it is recited unto them, they say: We believe in it. Lo! it is the Truth from our Lord. Lo! even before it we were of those who surrender (unto Him).
[28:54]
These will be given their reward twice over, because they are steadfast and repel evil with good, and spend of that wherewith We have provided them,
[28:55]
And when they hear vanity they withdraw from it and say: Unto us our works and unto you your works. Peace be unto you! We desire not the ignorant.
[28:56]
Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is Best Aware of those who walk aright.
[28:57]
And they say: If we were to follow the Guidance with thee we should be torn out of our land. Have We not established for them a sure sanctuary, whereunto the produce of all things is brought (in trade), a provision from Our presence ? But most of them know not.
[28:58]
And how many a community have We destroyed that was thankless for its means of livelihood! And yonder are their dwellings, which have not been inhabited after them save a little. And We, even We, were the inheritors.
[28:59]
And never did thy Lord destroy the townships, till He had raised up in their mother(-town) a messenger reciting unto them Our revelations. And never did We destroy the townships unless the folk thereof were evil- doers.
[28:60]
And whatsoever ye have been given is a comfort of the life of the world and an ornament thereof; and that which Allah hath is better and more lasting. Have ye then no sense ?

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : أم أمة الله

افتراضي رد: the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk B

رد: the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk B

إظهار التوقيع
توقيع : حياه الروح 5

قد تكوني مهتمة بالمواضيع التالية ايضاً
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى
the Holy Quran in English Surat AN NAML 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk Bicktha أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Surat AL QASHASH 1:30 Translation: Mamdouk Bick أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Surat ASY SYU'ARAA' 31:60 Translation: Mamdouk B أم أمة الله What is Islam
the Holy Quran in English Surat AN NUUR 61:64 Translation: Mamdouk Bicktha أم أمة الله What is Islam
About the Holly Quran ملآك ولكن.. What is Islam

الساعة الآن 02:04 PM

جميع المشاركات تمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها وليس بالضرورة وجهة نظر الموقع

التسجيل بواسطة حسابك بمواقع التواصل